Oncology/Hematology Research Awards Program Apply Page
How to ApplyTwo stage applications process:
Stage 1: Study proposal (Letter of Intent) Application: submit by email to: 2017ASPIREonc@pfizer.com
Stage 2: Full Applications will be invited from those applicants nominated by the External Review Committee
Required DocumentsCompleted submissions must be accompanied by the following documents:
- Study proposal (letter of intent)
- Institutional format acceptable
- Study proposal should at least include these components:
- Title, PI, institution
- Background and Rationale
- Study Design
- Study Objectives
- Study Endpoint
- Statistical Methods
- Study budget
- A detailed budget including FTE, titles, roles, hours and rate are required. Overhead is limited to 28%.
- Study timelines
- Enrollment period: expected within 12 months from study start
- All study start up and initiation activities must begin by Q4 2018
- Primary end point reported: expected within 18-24 months from study start
- Curriculum vita
- Principle Investigator or Study Chair
- If a proposal involves a novel non-Pfizer compound, a commitment letter from another company is required.
Note: Due to disease incidence/prevalence in certain patient populations, involving multiple institutions for a study may be appropriate to ensure timely enrollment.
- Application deadline: March 31, 2017 (by 11:59pm EST in the United States), NO EXCEPTIONS
- Invitation announcement on selected investigators to submit full protocols for final decision: May, 2017
- Final award recipients announcement: September, 2017
- Study start up activities expected to start by: 4Q 2017
- Award research expected to conclude by: December 2019
Note: Contracts not executed by Q1, 2018; initial data not reported by December 2019, may risk loss of funding
QuestionsSee the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) for help.
You may also e-mail questions to 2017ASPIREonc@pfizer.com