Application GuideFor an APPLICATION GUIDE click here
How to ApplyApplications are to be submitted to Pfizer through an online submission website. Please click on the link below to be routed to Pfizer’s global investigator-initiated research website. Click on “Submit an IIR Request” and follow the online instructions. If this is your first time visiting the portal you must first “Create an Account”.
Applicants must select “2012 ASPIRE Awards in Adult Vaccine Research-USA” from the dropdown list of Competitive Grants Programs
Required DocumentsCompleted application forms must be accompanied by the following documents:
- Cover letter on institution letterhead
- An abbreviated curriculum vitae (CV) (limited to 3 pages) or a NIH biosketch (4 pages)
- The 3 most relevant articles from the applicant’s scientific publications (if applicable)
- Description of available laboratory facilities (if applicable)
- Listing of other research support available with a description of overlap and, if applicable, a listing of consenting collaborators (including CVs)
- Bibliography of relevant references
- Itemized budget for proposed research
- A letter of nomination from the sponsoring department chairman, division director or equivalent (junior faculty only).
- Applications must be received by 11:59pm EST on August 1, 2012.
- Addenda, supplemental materials, changes, or updates will not be accepted after the deadline.
Application ProcessFor ONLINE SUBMISSION INSTRUCTIONS click here
To Apply for a 2012 ASPIRE Award Click Here
QuestionsSee the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) for help.
You may also e-mail questions to questions.aspireresearch-Vaccines@pfizer.com